Filling borders. . with a face?

Hometubs

Hi,

I created this object:

attachment.php?attachmentid=58935&cid=1&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=58950&cid=1&stc=1

I created the highlighted face with the Cap command in the Border menu under the Editable Poly modifier. But it seems like I cannot edit it any further... I am unable to move, rotate or scale it properly. When I try to move it downwards on the z axis for example it looks like this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=58936&cid=1&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=58951&cid=1&stc=1

Is there a way to create a face on a Border that behaves properly?

3dshole.jpg

3dshole2.jpg

Edited by Hometubs

I think you forgot to post the images? :unsure:

I actually did put them in the post, but the forum is extremely bugged for me at the moment, I don't know why :/ I got an error message everytime I wanted to start that topic and in the end nothing was created, I am actually surprised that the topic is here now haha. Funny is after I edited my post to put the missing images in, I cannot see my starting post any longer. But well, hopefully it works for you guys.