ObjectARX 2017 - Project Creation Failed on the Visual Studio 2015

EvairPeterson

Hi...

I have a problem with the ObjectARX 2017 project creation on the Visual Studio 2015.

I've downloaded the ObjectARX package from the Autodesk page and run it. It was unpacked in that folder: C:\Autodesk\Autodesk_ObjectARX_2017_Win_64_and_32_Bit. But there aren't any executable for the installation there.

I've downloaded too a small utility called 'ObjectARXWizards', and run it. This programm ask me where is located the ObjectARX folder and AutoCAD folder, and after this, install the package. In that moment appear in the control panel appear in the VS2015, at the Visual C++ tab the Autodesk, with two options of ObjectARX project modelos: ObjectARX/DBX Project and ObjectARX/DBX/OMF Project.

When I select any of these two project options, it give me a error like this: Creating project 'ArxProject1'... project creation failed.

I did run the Visual Studio as administrator, from a user with administrator privilegies, with the UAC turned off and install using ObjectARX Wizard, but the project creation on the Visual Studio still not working. Always give me the same error.

I really don't know what I need to do to work with.

Anybody can help me?