Upside Down Text When I Plot To PDF

mapwhisper

Has anyone seen or head of this error before, and does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop it happening. It does seem to be a random occurrence. When I plot to PDF the letters are coming in rotated about 90 degrees. No Idea why. PDF Rotated Text.jpg

Got dragged away onto something else.

The actual DWG file is too large to upload here. I have uploaded the PDF and the layout template, which was the part that was messed up.

I have managed a work around, by using an alternative (but slower) PDF plotter. (PDF creator rather than PDF complete) More curious as to how or why this was happening.

CO-OP Stannington 01 Rev -.pdf

Drawing1.dwg

Plots fine here using the AutoCAD DWG to PDF.pc3 and Adobe PDF.

My guess is a problem with PDF program you are using.

Why not use the AutoCAD DWG to PDF?

All the rotated text seems to be the same kind of font. Could it be a text style setting? It doesn't look like a normally used font so if somebody elses computer didn't have that font would it use the default setting in the program?

Got dragged away onto something else.

The actual DWG file is too large to upload here. I have uploaded the PDF and the layout template, which was the part that was messed up.

I have managed a work around, by using an alternative (but slower) PDF plotter. (PDF creator rather than PDF complete) More curious as to how or why this was happening.

[ATTACH]59081[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]59082[/ATTACH]

IMHO, the dwg to pdf plotter and the batch plot capabilities within AutoCad 2015 and newer, are quite up to the the task. Many of the accessory pdf programs do not keep up with updates to support the newer versions of AutoCad all that well.