Lock Tag concentrically around a point

hunter_pa

Making a few dynamic blocks, and I have a Tag I need to be able to move around an object but I want to keep it equally distanced away from a single point while I click and drag it around?

Is this possible?

Thats similar to what I want, but is it not possible to use a move function instead of rotate? I've attached my drawing for reference.

I want to be able to move the '0.00' Tag around a fixed circle as indicated by the angle parameter on the current drawing.

CCTV 360 Camera.dwg

• 1 month later...

Just type in the angle you want and the attribute will rotate to that position. All you have to do is place the attribute on the rotate grip and this will keep a uniform distance from the center point. Wasn't sure what else you wanted. I was thinking for some reason you wanted the value of the attribute to change with reference to 0 degree to show the angle the camera is at.

Camera block.dwg

One other thing I thought of, if your just using the 4 cardinal points (north, south, east, and west) then you could create visual states for your different points it's just 4 four states you have to create.