OBJECTSCALE not responding as expected

Glen1980

I AM WORKING IN LT!

Firstly this is happening in one drawing only, if I swap to another drawing tab it works as it should, basically I type OBJECTSCALE, click an annotative text, enter then nothing happens. The command line goes back to the greyed out type a command and autocad carries on as normal so the dialog isn't off screen and as mentioned earlier, other open drawings the dialog appears and if I do the ALT + SPACE trick it brings the window drop down up for AutoCAD. Also clicking the menu button on properties->annotative scale when they are selected does nothing.

Add and remove current scales sill work from the right click menu but I have many scales to change and little time, especially after trying work arounds and googling the answer!

You wouldn't have to shout, if you posted in the LT section.

It may not be an LT specific problem and I have still seen people posting LISP routines in there :lol:

Still no need to shout. You're showing your sensitive side.

Since this is file specific, it would also be prudent to post the offending file or a portion thereof that exhibits the behavior.

Not being sensitive, being fed up that I'm back on LT from full AutoCAD! Its soul destroying remembering all the stuff I used to be able to do quickly with LISP that I now have to do longhand.

Anyway after trying turning it all off and on again before lunch I have come back and it now works. I think I may wblock it all into a new file while its all working.