Revit and Inventor in Belgium (Sint-Niklaas)

steven-g

Firstly a note to the moderators - sorry for posting in various groups, I just really want this to be seen.

I have just signed up for two evening courses in the city of Sint-Niklaas in Belgium, the problem is there aren't enough people to fill the course, so this is just an attempt to find anyone interested, that lives close enough and would like to follow the course, here is a link showing the details http://sintniklaas.lbconderwijs.be/content/cursussen-computer-tot-tablet

It's in Nederlands, hopefully someone will see this and give us a boost in numbers.

I have followed the first intro evening for both courses and it looks great, so I hope that the courses go ahead.

And if you do come along mention this forum and I might even buy you a cup of coffee.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• steven-g

• Dadgad

• stevsmith

Good luck steven-g, I hope you are able to drum up sufficient enrollees to make it happen! :beer:

Dadgad I've got one already

I'll sign up if you pay.

Remark I'll happily pay for you (for both courses), I'll even throw in the coffee, but you'll have to arrange the flights. See you next week it starts at 18.30 and is only about 30 minutes drive from the airport, but this is Belgium everywhere is only about 30 minutes from the same airport.

Jeez, that's late for breakfast. I'm usually up by 3:15 a.m. I like my eggs "over easy".

What does over easy actually mean??

I've never asked the question...

It means that when you cut into them they are "runny" (the yolk oozes out). Over easy is not the same as sunny-side up though.

Oh, can I get real home fries too with my eggs?

Thats just how I like my eggs, quickly flipped at the last moment to make sure the yolk is cooked on top, but straight out of the pan so the yolk is runny, It's been a while since I had a 'Full English' but I do it with all the trimmings, eegs fried and scrambled , bacon, sausages, hash browns, chips, mushrooms, fried tomatoes, black pudding, laid out on fried bread with baked beans running over the top and toast on the side with a big mug of steaming hot tea to rinse it down.

Throw in some bacon and Texas toast and I'm good to go. And...most importantly, several cups of coffee. Now I'm good to go.

steven-g: What is the minimum number of students required for each course to go on? How many are signed up at this point?

Edited by ReMark

It's debatable at the moment, Mondays was split between Revit, 3 applied, and Autocad, again 3 people were signed up, the idea was that the one with the most students would be held, officially I think the course requires 6 or 7 people to make it viable, but because this is the first time Revit has been offered they might actually relax that number, and for Wednesday there are actually 6 of us for the Inventor course, the class can hold 20 people so there is room for more. The course lasts one school term - or a half year - and runs for 3 and a half hours each evening, I think about 60 hours in total and costs the princely sum of 96 euros, roughly 110 dollars.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update, both courses reached the required number of students, and I am enjoying learning both programs, hopefully in the not too distant future I'll be using one of them professionally.

That is GREAT news! Very glad that you are able to do that. :beer:

I suspect you will find all of the enhancements coming from an LT reality refreshing, once you get the hang of them. :)

Just an update, both courses reached the required number of students, and I am enjoying learning both programs, hopefully in the not too distant future I'll be using one of them professionally.

There won't be much of a future if you have that breakfast every day lol.