Joining walls of varying angles

dmleach

Hello all,

Please can anyone help with this question ?

So after many years of just dealing with shoddy walls joining together I have decided to ask how this can be done. So, if you draw 3 walls in varying angles and thicknesses together how can I do this so it all looks clean rather than 2 joining and the other one looking 'cut off' ? Does this make sense ? Given how wonderful AutoCAD is I am sure there must be some way of dealing with this !

Thanks for any help !

Are we talking interior walls or exterior walls? What type of construction? Wood frame, masonry, metal, other? Will each wall be the same material or might you have two or more different types of walls that have to join up? We need more specifics. Will you be drawing the walls in 2D or 3D?

I am using the 3D walls and it tends to be the same type of partition wall and the same height. Wasn't sure where to post this. Sorry. Any help would be great :)

3D partition walls. Are they wood framed? Can you attach a sample drawing that you are having a problem with?

Alright...where did you run off to?

Edited by ReMark

Start by clicking on the Go Advanced button under the lower right hand corner of the Quick Reply box. At the next screen look for the Paper Clip icon.

How much CAD experience do you have? How much experience do you have using AutoCAD Architecture 2015?