Solid UCS not running Parallel with world UCS

Guitte

Hi Guys,

Im testing out 3D AutoCad's UCS.

Find myself in a bit of a situation. How do you make your Solid model's UCS parallel to the World UCS?

PS: From all the articles i have opened i don't find what im looking for.

Kind Regards,

Guitte

Hi Halam,

I extruded 2 individual poly lines, to create two solids. Somehow the UCS on these objects are different from my WCS. What do i do to make my solid's UCS the same as the WCS?

Thanks.

Maybe..(not sure) ucs of the 3d solid of the created solid has a relationship in what ucs setting the polyline is created. Was the polyline made in wcs? Did you switch to wcs before the extrude command?

May I ask why ucs object of the 3d solid is important in your mode!? Any export involved or something of that kind?

The two typical profiles come from ACad 2D LT. I oped the drawing in ACad 3D, create a new drawing, copy/paste 2 typical profiles which i what to create an assembly with. Somewhere in my attempt of creating a plane on one of the profiles faces and using 3Point UCS on another face. The two profiles did come together, select home and all went "banana" shape.

I started over, if this happens again is there away to fix it?