Dynamic Block

doronz

Hello all,

I have a drawing of a rail with holes in it.

The holes at the edges are Fixed with fixed length, in the middle the distance between each hole is changing when i change the Length of the rail, but cant pass 40 cm from each outher(the divide needs to be equal between the middle holes)

Any way to make the same calculate with the dynamic block?

In outher simple words i need dynamic divide in the dynamic block

Thank you,

Doron:)

Drawing1.dwg

Edited by doronz
more info

Pretty sure same question has been answered here before where as you stretch extra holes are added based on a center point but has a max end distance to the hole.

Any one remember ?

wow thank you for the help...

Ski_Me the attached you post was very close but the holes need to be divided in center until the distance passes the 40 cm after it passes another hole is created ,and on and on...

Rail.dwg

I was hoping someone would remember the older post. Whilst dynamic blocks is the way to go you can do the same old fashioned way with a lisp. Ask a few questions and draw it. (A-300)/400= howmany holes.