Dynamic Block for 3 Panels Top Hungs

nicolas

Hi,

Can anybody help me build this dynamic block of a 3 panels Top Hung window. I have been able to equally stretch the width on both side. However I have no idea how to equally subdivide the height of the individual panel when entering in an overall height. Example for a 450x1200 window, I need the height of the individual panel to be 1200/3 = 400. Of if I enter the height of an individual panel to 300, the overall height need to be 300x3 = 900.

Your help is much needed and much appreciated. Thanks. TopHung 3 Panels.dwgTopHung 3 Panels.dwg

TopHung 3 Panels.dwg

Hi,

Thanks. However I have some difficulty opening the file. I have a dialogue box where I can open the file in the block editor or directly in autocad where it is parametric object but not a block.

Thanks for your advice.

Actually you can open new file and insert the old file into the new drawing. (not the attached file)

Okie,here you go.

I save it in the new drawing. (done the above step)

You need to open the properties table by pressing Ctrl 1, select the object.

There will be Overall_Height and Width for you to play around.

Have fun.

Top Hung.dwg