Importing Block: Text Becomes Oblique

Full AutoCAD 2011. When inserting Obsolete Block the word Obsolete comes in oblique 28 degees, but all the other text remains correct. When opening block as a regular file all text comes in fine. This is only happening to me and not the other drafters. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Checked Text Styles and even though they are different, changing them had no effect on the word Obsolete being normal instead of oblique. Only way to change is to insert the block into the drawing and then go into Block Editor and change text under Text Editor/Formatting/Oblique Angle to zero.

Unfortunately I'm a government contractor and can't go about posting government files on a public forum. That would be the way to go otherwise though.

I did say to post the block and a stripped down version of the file that it is happening in. We don't need to see any project or design information. If you can't do that, you are going to have to provide a lot more information for us to replicate the problem.