Grid Showing In PDF - Help!

CADsince07

Hi All,

I have created a drawing with several viewports and there is mastermap xrefed into my drawing. When I PDF this drawing, a grid appears in one of the viewports that shouldn't appear. The grid is turned off (have done this via the button and tried also with F7). The grid layer in the mastermap is all turned off entirely through the layer manager.

There is no grid showing in the drawing at all and yet when it PDFs it pops the grid on the one viewport.

Note - I just went into that particular viewport and changed the main mastermap xref colour and then set a different viewport specific colour. I did this as when I went to change the viewport specific colour initially, I changed the main 'drawing wide' colour by mistake, so I rectified both issues in one go.....have I now caused CAD to have a bit of a 'moment'? This is the viewport which is now plotting a grid to PDF.....

Hoping my question isn't too confusing! Thanks in advance for any answers!

Update: I have deleted the original viewport and redrawn it etc....however, I am still getting the grid in that one viewport when plotting to PDF

Update: Have solved the problem. Despite the grid layer being switched off in the layer (light bulb icon) I had to switch them off in the viewport specifically....not sure why that overrode the overall switch off, but hey, problem solved.