Question

Pedr

My point is he did ask politely. Was that not good enough for you?

If you are looking for pleases and thank yous, you would be better off at the Miss Manners forum.

Apparently you must have missed my previous post, so here it is again.

Guys, this bickering is not helpful to the OP. Please stay on topic.

Thanks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RobDraw

• ReMark

• tzframpton

• wallmaxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I was confused by the wording of the question but if I had to answer it, this would be what I said. The key difference between using a single viewport and multiple viewports is that you have to create different versions of your drawing for the different views you want to use if you are drawing in 2D which I assume is the case. I'm sure there is a section in your book that they gave you that has the answer to this very question in it. Maybe not worded the same way but it's there. You just need to find it. You will find that a lot of these test questions and homework assignments are not geared towards you knowledge of AutoCAD but if you are able to look it up. Real knowledge of AutoCAD or really anything else for that matter comes from practice and application not test questions or assignments but it's all we have to gauge our aptitude.

I'm sure there is a section in your book that they gave you that has the answer to this very question in it.

That is the single most valuable lesson I learned during my grade school years. It's not necessarily what you know, but rather knowing where to find the information.