Problem with Rotate Tool

Hello,

I have drawn a shape of a tear-drop, with a round connector ring at top, (sketch enclosed), I have arrayed it 6 times in a flat positiion as shown, and I want to rotate the end image up on an angle of maybe 20 degrees. When I invoke the Rotate tool, I am unable to finely rotate it at all, but rather it snaps to 90 degree positions at a time. How can I fine tune this tool please so that I can change it to any angle that I want?

Thank you,

Chubarka

Sorry, I am unable to add the jpg attachment to this, maybe you can visualize the

problem from my descriptipon.

Sounds like you are in Orthomode. There are a couple of ways to do what you are wanting. First you could just type in the degree you want to rotate but you need to have dynamic input enabled. Second switch to polar tracking mode and you can rotate to whatever degree you and the system will track it for you. Or lastly you could create a point to snap to which I do a lot.