ViewPort Question

Restyl

Hello!!

I have a titleblock in my paper space, and want to make a viewport of an area in my model space. The viewport area in the picture above is the upper rectangle:

attachment.php?attachmentid=59742&cid=1&stc=1

I want to display each page on its own paperspace page. The 10 pages you see are what should go on their individual viewports. These will be wire diagrams.

I dont know if it matters but the viewport area in my paperspace is the exact same size of that actual box in my modelspace.

Basically, how can I show an area I define? I've been stumped on this one for the last couple hours :(

ce74e3c6c3be413a8c33166e6f841a49.jpg

Is scale going to be of any importance here?

Is all the text in model space as well?

Well it's too bad you are using LT and not full AutoCAD. Why? Because one of our resident lisp gurus, Lee Mac, has written a program called Viewport Outline which I think would be of great benefit to you. The link...

http://www.lee-mac.com/vpoutline.html

Edited by ReMark

After some consideration I changed my initial response. Hope you find it to be more to the point. :)

Restyl: Can you attach a copy of the drawing to your next post? An image file will not do; it must be a .dwg file. Thanks.