Need a Lisp to Find Missing Binded Xrefs from a bundle of drawings

bijoymano

I have folder contain 50 drawings for submission, each drawing I binded with e-transmit. but some drawings are not binded. is their is any way to find those drawing numbers in excel format. so I can open only those files and I can bind manually instead of open all drawings.

thanks & regards

Bijoy

By the size of the data You probably can Tell (file Explorer). Also You might consider Using the reference manager, the program that can run independent from AutoCAD so you don't have to open any dwg.

halam

thanks for your quick response, Now I'm using reference manager but still its not easy. it shows xrefs but still I need to click "+" button for each drawings to find which drawing is not binded. I'm looking for some easy solution.

eg.

lee-mac have one lisp "Bfind" at the end it create one report file. If some one can create something similar it will be very helpful for lot of designers like me.

There probably are also lisp routines that sum file names in a directory. Bfind reports the same fields as blocks. So, with these two amd some excel sheet formula check you can rule out the ones that are not yet processed.. A bit of customization..

...each drawing I binded with e-transmit. but some drawings are not binded. is their is any way to find those drawing numbers in excel format.

By any chance you know why those xrefs are not binded? Understanding why these happens will save you a lot of grief in trying to figure out what files are not binded.

I agree with Halam with using the reference manager. Once that you know why and what file is causing the bind issue, you can sort the xrefs via status at "All drawings" so you don't need to do the "+" for every file.