Scripting Lat/Long Creating Points

AKopie

Greetings,

I'm attempting to use a script file to enter many points (Lat/longs). I'm using Createpointmanual, then 'll to access the lat/long feature. After you enter the Longitude, the command says

Resuming CREATEPOINTMANUAL command.

Specify a location for the new point:

(numbers numbers numbers) --- These numbers are the grid values of entered lat longs

Then it asks for a point description and so on. Works great when I'm manually entering the points. However when using the script file, it jams the description into specifiy a location for the new point. And everything breaks. Adds line "Point or option keyword required". I believe there is a microsecond delay as the grid values are calculated. Manually you don't see this as an option, but with script it is too fast.

Hoping to avoid making PENZ or similar files, just because it is one more step and I'm very lazy.

Thanks all

Opie