ActiveX controls warning

MikeIsMad

I currently use AC 2008 along with a program called SteelLogic. The person that created this program is no longer in the business and doesnt support the program (add-on).

Whenever I open Autocad I get a message Microsoft Forms. "This application is about to initialize ActiveX controls that might be unsafe....."

Does anyone know how I can disable this message or disable ActiveX warnings? I know how this would work in MS applications but cannot figure it out for AutoCad.

attachment.php?attachmentid=59801&cid=1&stc=1

Thanks in advance.

ActiveX.png

You may need to create both folders. Did you read the link I posted and follow the instructions?

You may have to check for a more recent fix. Do you still have any older MS Office products?

Be sure to create a restore point and backup the registry.

Hi, Yes I did read the link. It seems it may be more appropriate to post this question on a Microsoft forum instead. I assumed there would be a setting within Autocad to ignore ActiveX warnings.

I do not own any older versions of Office, but I do have an additional unused key for 2013, that I was planning on upgrading to. I think it would be best to go ahead and upgrade and then search for a 2013 fix.

Thanks for your time.