Problem of missing properties in dialog box?

Gary_W

I have just had to reinstall LT 2014 after a Windows reinstallation.

I have AutoCAD up and running and transferred my user setting OK.

The problem I have is I can no longer see the SCALE properties of dashed lines or hatch patterns in properties dialog box. I also no longer see an option to set the orientation of a hatch pattern either?

Once I installed 2014, I was prompted to install the update, which I did "I remember doing this in the past also"

Is there an option that just needs "turned on" or is the problem elsewhere?

Along with the above problem is another similar. When I right click "Quick Properties" the small box displays, but it has no content inside it at all. Everything is blank. And clicking on a small drop down box causes a crash every time.

Any help appreciated.

Gary.

Quick update,

I am on Windows 7 but I have just realised the dialog box displays nothing what so ever to do with the selection. It just displays the same info no matter what is selected?

Obviously, something is up with it. I think I will run the repair as suggested by ReMark.

Thanks for the quick replies...

Gary.

The "Repair" option did nothing, I am now reinstalling it.

Hi ReMark,

I did the Repair first, I noted this in my 2nd post. It ran through the repair process, but nothing changed at all. So I had no other options.

Regards,

Gary.

Glad you got it working, I would be lost without my Quick Properties.

The reason I prefer them to Properties, is the ability to customize them for different entity types, instead of showing the same information across the board for everything.

There is only so much information that I typically want on the fly, but it is different for different types of objects.

I hate having to wade through ALL of the information included in Properties.