Delete a Block

Casio47

I've used the PURGE ALL for Blocks, however when I go back to insert a block, the block name is there, with out a picture of the actual block? For example, I have a block named: LMS0236A, When I PURGE ALL, that block name is still there. I do not know what that particular block represents, as there is no picture, only a name?

Thanks

Some of the questionable blocks would insert (before I used the Delete Blocks program) and when I inserted them, they were super, super small. So maybe that is why they would not purge. They were there all along, just so small, I never saw them. As far the others, I never found out if they were actually in the drawing space or not.

The Delete Blocks LISP works good, on one monitor, I opened the Design Center with Blocks showing, and on the other monitor, I used the Delete Blocks LISP in the command line. when I deleted the blocks, I would see the questionable block disappear from the Design Center at the same time.

Thanks