eTransmit

SurveyCAD85

When saving our etransmit previously it automatically directed the ZIP file to the source file.

For some reason it without changing any settings is now directing the ZIP file to a standard file location.

Can anyone assist in instructing me how to return the settings to automatically open the file location related to the document we are saving, without having to manually search the file location on our hard drive

Settings are attached Untitled.jpg

The path is set in the TRANSMITTAL FILE FOLDER.

I believe it usually defaults to the same folder as the dwgs you are transmitting.

Try clicking on the BROWSE button next to it, and choosing the appropriate folder.

Once you have done that, your problem may be solved.

The path is set in the TRANSMITTAL FILE FOLDER.

I believe it usually defaults to the same folder as the dwgs you are transmitting.

Try clicking on the BROWSE button next to it, and choosing the appropriate folder.

Once you have done that, your problem may be solved.

Thanks for your quick reply, unfortunately it hasnt worked. I am very unsure as to why the settings have changed all of a sudden - its like CAD has forgotten to remember the file path within the DWG

Sorry to hear that. I looked through the SYSVDLG to see if there were any system variables which might come into play, couldn't see any.

Looking for options like are available in the Auto Publish dialog.

OK, I think I figured it out.

Change your transmittal dialog settings modifications to the ones shown in the screenshot, and I think you will be back on the tracks.

If that works for you, then be sure to give it a different name and SAVE that setup, and set it as current in the dialog box.

E transmit file solution.JPG

Edited by Dadgad