I ahve drawing have objects in various level i move all to zero level except dimensio

wrha

You can do that using the CHANGE command, as shown in the screenshot of my commandline history.

The dimensions on the left are at various elevations, before running the commands as shown in the commandline history snippet.

Those circled in red, are the 3 dimensions which I selected when running the CHANGE command, after their PROPERTY, ELEVATION, has been CHANGED to ZERO.

You might want to use the LAYISO command first, to isolate all of your dimensions, depending on your situation.

In my commandline history, I use the shortcut "cg" to start the CHANGE command, but that is a custom Alias which I created.

I believe the default is "-ch", or one can type CHANGE at the commandline.

dimension elevation to zero with change command.JPG

change commandline history for elevation to zero.jpg

Edited by Dadgad

you can do that using the change command, as shown in the screenshot of my commandline history.

The dimensions on the left are at various elevations, before running the commands as shown in the commandline history snippet.

Those circled in red, are the 3 dimensions which i selected when running the change command, after their property, elevation, has been changed to zero.

You might want to use the layiso command first, to isolate all of your dimensions, depending on your situation.

In my commandline history, i use the shortcut "cg" to start the change command, but that is a custom alias which i created.

I believe the default is "-ch", or one can type change at the commandline.

its very good solution thank you very much .

Sorry for delay on answer

Many AutoCAD users don't know about the CHANGE command. Only those who are old as dirt do.:shock::P:lol:

Combining the FILTER and CHANGE commands it seemed like you could do anything! Remember when most dialog based commands started with "dd"? I've still got manuals for release 11, 12, and 13.