Polyline not deleting when making revision cloud

I'm having an issue on all my different drawing files of the polyline/rectangle/cirlce/spline/etc not deleting after creating a revision cloud. I have to go back and delete it which is really not efficient. Help would be great. No one in my office has seen this before! :) Thanks.

Draw polyline, ensure it is closed. Type in Revision Cloud, select object -- polyline, and finish commend. When complete the revision cloud is in place but so is the polyline. I've never had this problem before and have been doing revision clouds like this for years.

The system variable mentioned by SLW210 above has to be something other than "0" or your polyline will not go away. The variable can be set at the command line.

Thank you so much. My DELOBJ was at 0, as guessed. Not sure how I changed that, but I must have started another command and that popped up. I don't spend much time reading the command line anymore.....and this is what happens!

That is why the two or three newer versions have a system variable monitor. I even see sysvar's change by program, not by me, while doing things even in LT. There are so many now, and a lot have several new values that the monitor has been rendered indispensable.

PICKAUTO, and it goes to 5? I found it set to 7, the monitor told me it changed and I didn't do it, so something inside is happening that is spooky.

Edited by Dana W