Inserting a PDF loses image ...

Hi Folks,

Thank you for the Birthday Wishes!

I was able to insert > attach image > Select my PDF and place it in my title block. Today I run the same, but only get the file path to display.

I tried to add it to the options > files > Add option and I was able to, however, the message tells me that a relative path is not acceptable. I'm nit sure how this setting just switched on me because I was not getting this issue yesterday, but in any case, please help me insert my PDF file into my title block.

Grateful,

Lisette

Have you tried the PDFATTACH command? It simply lets you navigate to it and select it, then stick it wherever you want it. It doesn't care about the path since you are doing the navigation. Then you can change the path later to relative, if you want.

Do Dana's 1st, we try to always have any images or pdfs at the same location as the dwg so there is no pathing problems, occasionally we wil get "Can not find C:\fred\stuff" where the file was saved locally on some ones pc hence a problem.