How to change Ribbon appearance in autocad 2015

khoshravan

attachment.php?attachmentid=60216&cid=1&stc=1

My Ribbon used to have different appearance. Now it is smaller with less options. How can I return to previous appearance.

I tried ribbonclose, ribbonload but they didn't help.

Untitled.jpg

I'm now using Autocad 2017 and I've noticed in the newer versions they have completely eliminated the "classic" workspace.

But you can pretty easily configure the ribbon with the oldschool ribbons/buttons.

The classic style workspace just seems to give you more flexibility and a more "all in one" layout.

I'm now using Autocad 2017 and I've noticed in the newer versions they have completely eliminated the "classic" workspace.

You can still set-up a classic workspace and there are old school diehards that are willing to jump through hoops to set it up.

Yeah it's not too bad to set up in Autocad 2017.

I also started keeping all my plot styles and profiles on a micro-usb on my keychain a few years ago too. I recommend it!

I learned Autocad back in 2004 so I've just always stayed true to the classic layout.

-ChriS