add automatic multiple point with number

loksi

Hello,

i have big file with alot of polylines. I need to put multiple points on those polyline breaks (vertex) and assign number to each. Is there any way to automatic assign text number to a point when im doinig multiple point command ?

thank you for your help

There is no automatic way in LT, but you could have a macro place an incremental number with each click if you are OK with doing it manually.

Steven-g also add a circle so number is within ?

We actually got to a solution on the autodesk forums, at least I presume it was the same OP. But here is an adaption to add the circle (there is a point in there as well which was one of the requirements from the OP).

It uses a block given in the attachment, which needs to be inserted in the target drawing first, and it then requires 2 macro's the first sets the initial conditions for the starting number and increment so these can be adapted as needed

^C^C^Csetenv;count;0;setenv;inc;1;

and the second macro places the number as each point is picked and is finished by escape.

*^C^C^Csetenv;"count";$M=$(+,$(getenv,count),$(getenv,inc));i;*point;\;;explode;l;

Point.dwg