unhide/reveal block Attribute tags that has no text value?

There are many a block attribute tags using in my company drawings.

Need to add additional text to one of the tags but some of these block attribute tags do not have a value so there is nothing for to select that specific tag other then to select any unempty tag to access that block attribute.

Can we unhide/reveal block Attribute tags that has no text value?

Left side is how the block attribute looks when one of the tag has value.

Right side is when selected with the properties box open as what RobDraw has suggested.

As shown, the Tag position in the drawing is not in sequence with the position in the properties. To add text, I need to guess which tag in the properties is the next line in the drawings.

So to save some time, is there a way to see visually (temporary) in the drawing to allow me to double click the second line to add the text.

Untitled1.jpg

Or you can fix the attribute names to be a little bit more descriptive. This method of editing attributes is extremely handy and works with multiple instances of the same block.

Robdraw I believe he is after picking the blank spot where the attribute is so it opens that one up for edit rather than all attributes.

4 attributes with blank entries shown as "."

TAG1 .

. .

There is a way like this type B1 B2 B3 etc then pick block, B1 means edit 1st attribute in block need a lisp using "foreach attribute". Need tive29 to accept that method.

Robdraw I believe he is after picking the blank spot where the attribute is so it opens that one up for edit rather than all attributes.

ya, that is what i mean.

4 attributes with blank entries shown as "."

TAG1 .

. .

There is a way like this type B1 B2 B3 etc then pick block, B1 means edit 1st attribute in block need a lisp using "foreach attribute". Need tive29 to accept that method.

I only need something to click on abeit temporary only as I cannot have all tags to be "-" as some need to remain blank.