plotting in modelspace - cuts off part of drawing (only in some drawings)

GISdude

HI all,

I'm trying to plot in model space and the printer is cutting off part of the drawing. I choose plot-->extents --> center the plot --> fit to paper. The x coord is always 0, however the y coord is always at .09280. I've tried adjusting the y to 0, and unchecking the plot, but the cutoff always happens. Keep in mind, this is in a handful of drawings. I've plotted to a different plotter (XEROX) and it works perfectly fine. I've switched the PLOTOFFSET variable and it makes the problem worse.

My fear is this is a driver issue, Canon doesn't support this plotter anymore.

Many thanks for any help.

autocad map3d 2012, win7.

It sounds like hard clip limits you need to check the settings for the two different printers. If you have a outside border rectang and end up with a "L" thats clip limits. Put a "point" about .05 away from bottom left and top right pick those two points using window and fit, it should work now.