how to migrate custom toolbar with macro from autocad 2016 to autocad 2017

Hi everyone,

I made a custom icons with macros that loads lisps,

how to migrate them from autocad 2016 to autocad 2017?

it is very important , I don't want to make the icons again evry time I change my autocad.

Thank you

Eyal

Hi Aftertouch,

I am a newbe,(new user),please could you explain how should I transfer my custom icons with macros,

I made a new toolbar with custom icons, I add load command to my acad2017doc.lsp that loads the lisp automatically , and when i click my custom icons they enter the command of the lisp so I can use it.

if I want to migrate only my custom toolbars , how should I do it? I don't think it has to be connected with the ribbon , because I use the classic workspace.

Thank you

How did you make the Toolbars ? All my toolbars and menus are seperate from the normal acad mnu/cuix etc. I just use menuload to add a partial menu. My icons are saved in a directory which is set via CONFIG, Files,Customization files,icons

Did you use the cui and added to the default menu ?