Page Setup Manager

My computer was struck by lightning, so I've had to start from scratch. I have a question about page setup manager: on my previous computer I had windows 7, with cutepdf writer. I had set the default printer to cutepft writer on most of my drawings, but the new version of cutepdf writer doesn't seem to work on windows 10 - it does not give me an option of saving the file. This means I will have to replace it with the DWG To PDF.pc3. Which is not a problem, I will just change the plotter in my template, but I have several projects where I need to produce As Built drawings, and these run into hundreds of drawings of which I need to make pdf files.

Has anyone else come across this problem with the cutepdf writer, and is there a solution to it?

I use DWG TrueView in Wndows 10 and downloaded the latest version of CutePDF, and it works perfectly, allowing to Save As.

I prefer the DWG to PDF plotter because it includes the layer information and allows direct measuring in the PDF when opened with Acrobat Reader DC.

I agree about the dwg to pdf - I also prefer it. But I found that I had a problem with some paper sizes, dwg to pdf didn't pick them up properly. It seems to be resolved in 2017, but I'm still stuck with hundreds of drawings with the old cutepfd writer.

I will try downloading another version of cutepdf and see if that helps. In future, when I set up drawings I will use the dwg to pdf.