Rev Cloud Arc Size

Does anybody have a quick reference chart that you use as a guideline to help decide /suggest how big the arcs in a rev cloud should be based on the scale you are working with?

I suppose that would depend on the types of drawings one is used to working on. The arc size for a revcloud used in an architectural drawing of a floor plan for example may be different than that used in an electrical schematic. I doubt there is any standard so feel free to experiment and find a size or sizes that suit your needs.

I like my arc length to be roughly equivalent to the side of my revision triangle. Usually my revision triangle is just about big enough to enclose a two digit number and the text is about the size of most annotations on the drawing. So long story short for me i like arc length is about 2.5 time bigger than the predominant annotation text size.