Using the plot-to-file function in AC2000

Stanier

Hi – I have a query relating to the plot-to-file function with ACAD2000 using HP-GL plotter driver 7475A available from AC2000. For example, when plotting to file a simple four sided figure drawn in relative units the plot file will contain the relative (PR) string PR0,-2000,1250,0,0,2000,-1250,0; However in a separate exercise of drawing six points using the DIV command on a pcd which itself is hidden from the plotted drawing the o/p file is given in absolute (PA) units, an example being:

PA5145,7973

CI24

PA5795,8348

CI24

PA5795,9098

CI24

PA5145,9473

CI24

PA4496,9098;

CI24

PA4496,8348

CI24

(Where CI24 above relates to the point data)

I am using the output data as the source of a simple CAD/CAM program but in order to be of use the data needs to be expressed in relative (PR) format as shsown for the four sided figure.

My question is this. Is there a means of converting the absolsute data as currently given for the six points example into relative (PR) data strings as illustrated in the four sided example?

Thank you