autocad started to show an error

Impedezo907

Something happened and AutoCad 2016 viewed: Drawing file is not valid. I didn't see such error before, I don't know the reason of this error. Any help, guys... I have to find dwg recovery utility.

Sounds like you'll be creating a new drawing then doesn't it?

Have you tried open the drawing on a different computer or with a different CAD program like Draftsight for instance?

Did you try shutting down AutoCAD, restarting then attempting to open the drawing?

Edited by ReMark

Attach a copy of the drawing to your next post. In the meantime try to locate a .BAK file.

I waited a while for you to respond after making my request but you don't appear to be very motivated to provided a .dwg file. At this point I would suggest that instead of wasting your time wishing, praying and hoping for the Phoenix to rise from the dead that you get right down to recreating the drawing from scratch. You have had at least two whole days (not counting the weekend) since you first posted to get to work but you keep expecting a miracle. We can't provide that miracle unless we have something to work with and even then the chances are slim to none.

Edited by ReMark

I waited a while for you to respond after making my request but you don't appear to be very motivated to provided a .dwg file...

Maybe drawing contains confidential information and the OP can not provide it to the public....

That very well could be in which case a quick reply would have sufficed. He asked for more advice and I gave it. You can lead a horse to water but you can't rip his lips off. The OP never did say exactly what caused the problem in the first place.