Student Software License Transfer (AutoDesk)

DavidBrown1212

My laptop hoarding has gotten really out of control. I'll post a reviews later, but I'm not sure how many machines I can have Iventor/AutoCAD on at once, and what I can do to avoid problems. License Transfer Utility seems confusing.

LTU isn't all that confusing or at least it shouldn't be. If I understand it correctly you upload to an Autodesk server the license from computer "A" then go to computer "B" and download the license. Are you on subscription by any chance? If so, you are legally allowed to have a copy of AutoCAD on two different computers both of which are used under the same license. The one caveat is it cannot be simultaneous use. That's how I do it for my job which is 62 miles from where I live and my home office that I work at one or two days a week. I don't have to bother with the LTU.