Making text follow the path of a circle?

I am trying to re-create my family crest in AutoCAD. I was warned that this was a bit too advanced for a beginner, but I have everything done except the text. This is what the crest looks like:

190px-Clan_member_crest_badge_-_Clan_Napier.svg.png

How do I get that lettering in between the two circles? I am guessing I will have to do one letter at a time and then rotate them, but I have no idea how that is accomplished.

Looks really good Scott!

Seems like you are probably enjoying learning CAD about as much as I did, and do.

I am guessing you are pretty self motivated, and if you get tired of waiting for everybody in your class to catch up, check out

http://www.mycadsite.com/

That link is to a great free online instruction site, the same one I used about 8 years ago to get my feet wet.

It is very well thought out, and broken down into logical lessons.

Go ahead, blow your teacher's mind!

There are of course lots of great tutorials on the Tutorials tab on this site as well.

The Express tools are part of the installation as an option or they can be turned off in the menu's. You can load them manually. They are not called express rather "acetmain.cuix", you can load them by using MENULOAD and picking the cuix file, its buried a little deep in the C:\program files\autodesk...support etc