Yellow circle displayed to highlite cursor

Bill W

I have recently seen, on YouTube videos, a yellow circle displayed to highlite position of the cursor. Is this a new feature, or can I activate it on my ACad LT 2011?

Just what I need for my ageing eyes. :geek:

Bill

That is not a function of AutoCAD. Most likely it is a Windows application. Do a search on the phrase "how to highlight a mouse pointer". You'll find several videos and plenty of articles about different small applications that can be downloaded and installed on your computer to give you this added functionality. Who knows, maybe you'll find a free one.

An example of a small add-on application...

http://www.pointerfocus-for-presenters.com/how-to-highlight-mouse-pointer.html

This one is shareware...

http://spotonthemouse.findmysoft.com/

This is feature of Camtasia Studio which allows you to record video from the screen.

Say what? Bill was asking how to get the yellow highlight around his mouse pointer. You don't need Camtasia Studio to do that.

Say what? Bill was asking how to get the yellow highlight around his mouse pointer. You don't need Camtasia Studio to do that.

He talked about YouTube video...

He talked about YouTube video...

He referenced a feature seen on the screen, a feature that is easily added to any computer running Windows and using a mouse for input. Camtasia Studio has nothing to do with it.

Can't. We aren't allowed that luxury. Anyway, the video gave rise to the question. I not only answered the question I provided the OP with an explanation and two links to get exactly what he needs. Debating the merits of Camtasia is basically pointless.

Thank you very much Remark. I see you are up to... how many posts? 46,406?

I read your "bio" on your work duties. I worked in the paper manufacturing industry, and did exactly the tasks you describe. I started doing it over 50 years ago so of course it was paper and pencil.

Appreciate all your good advice.

Bill Wells

Olympia Wa

You're entirely welcomed. :)

45,408 is not my post count. It is my age expressed in days so that makes me a little bit older than you or as I like to say the original draftsman for a guy named Moses. He asked for a tablet design.