Text position

IronHorse

I see your using Inventor, in Autocad a lisp you have a radius a start angle and an increment then just do text using a repeat. Sorry dont have Inventor there may be a smart array command.

How to make text to follow a patch of a circle with 15° space.

See my example, It should be numbers 1 to 24 for each holder around.

Text in a sketch in Inventor is unfortunately not a sketch object like in other programs. Its an image of sorts. At least that is what it appears to be to me. Because of that its not a patternable thing. Well It is not something i believe you can pattern with sketch patterns. There is a "geometry text" option in a sketch where you can enter all your numbers and select a circle to wrap them around. There isn't an angle between that you can enter, but you can control the spacing. The images attached are an example of this. While its not the answer you want/need, it might help you with a work around. The other option is to make an Arc that goes a few degrees in both directions under the first number, pattern that in a sketch every 15deg, then manually select each and do "geometry text" on each with the applicable number.

Text around circle.jpg

Text around circle2.jpg