Converted many line to many polylines

Hello!

For example I have many lines like as Fig. Needs convert line to polylines. Usual solution using pjoin many times.

Exist posibility Converted many line to many polylines using one times command?

12.02.jpg

Watch the command line when you run the pedit command, if you start pedit without selecting anything first it will give you option to choose multiple items if you do that it will then ask if you would like to convert lines and arcs to polylines as normal, and at the next prompt if you now pick the join option it should join up as many separate objects as it can.

CUI

Add the macro button

Convert selected line in a polyline

^C^C(defun C:JPL ( / ope ssnab )(setq ope (getvar "PEDITACCEPT"))(setvar "PEDITACCEPT" 1)(setq ssnab (ssget "_I"))(while (not ssnab)(setq ssnab (ssget)))(command "_pedit" "_Multiple" ssnab "" "_Join" 0 "")(setvar "PEDITACCEPT" ope)(setq ssnab nil)(princ));JPL; 

Watch the command line when you run the pedit command, if you start pedit without selecting anything first it will give you option to choose multiple items if you do that it will then ask if you would like to convert lines and arcs to polylines as normal, and at the next prompt if you now pick the join option it should join up as many separate objects as it can.
You are also asked for a gap tolerance in the JOIN sub-command, which can be quite large, but the larger your tolerance is the more chance errors may be induced.

maratovich , thank you button is working too.

Dana W In my particular case, I prefer a zero tolerance, then the lines exactly similar to polylines. Thanks for the reply