things not showing up properly after running command

masterfal

Hi All,

For some reason whenever I run a command like trim or fillet, my lines do not show up trimmed or filleted until I click again somewhere else on screen. Finding this extremely annoying. I'm unsure why this is happening. Pretty sure it was never doing it before, or if it was it was occurring a lot less often. Hoping its just a setting I've accidently turned on or something. Does anybody know?

(i'm running autocad 2017 for windows on a mac with parallels desktop - not sure if that would have anything to do with it?)

If that's the case, I would say it is likely the Parallels/Windows/Mac causing it, more accurately the graphics card or driver perhaps.

What are your computer specifications? Have there been any Windows or Mac updates recently? What version of Windows?

Try turning on/off hardware acceleration in AutoCAD.

tried turning hardware accel on/off. still no luck

I've attached specs which I copied from the tuner log in graphics performance.

not sure if anyone can see any issues with current setup..

SPECS.txt

I'm not up to date on MAC and Parallels, but I would guess it is a conflict somewhere, particularly since you are using Windows 10, you might have better luck on a MAC site tracking down the problem, IMHO.

Do you have onboard graphics?

Just to be sure. You have had this problem right from the start or is it something that just recently occurred for the first time? And does the problem manifest itself no matter what drawing you are working on?

Do you have onboard graphics?

I've got a MacBook pro with all the retina stuff so graphics shouldn't be a problem

Just to be sure. You have had this problem right from the start or is it something that just recently occurred for the first time?

99% sure its always been like this. I've started using MacBook for almost all my drafting for last few months and its been bugging me since then

And does the problem manifest itself no matter what drawing you are working on?

it seems to always happen when trying to fillet 2 lines over some shading/hatch pattern or if I try extend a line that runs over some shading. if I have the 2 lines on they're own with nothing behind, then it seems to work ok