Cloud rendering (RENDERONLINE) nested block material issues

FazBear

Hi Guys

I have been using cloud rendering from AutoCAD since the feature was released and reproting bugs to the development team along the way.

One of of the most fundamental issues i have encountered is the loss of materials from blocks when nested inside xrefs.

Heres my model set up:

I have a model of my home that i use to test the rendering capabilities at each new release, Each room in the house is a separate drawing all xref'd together into a drawing containing only cameras/lights and a geographic location. Inside each of the rooms i have blocks for various pieces of decor/furniture etc.

The problem is, the translation engine is not passing the information to the cloud correctly resulting in missing materials.

Here's a draft render (low quality freebie) showing a picture frame which is missing its picture:

gallery.0.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAITZA7W7GF2PHDUIA&Expires=1487900959&response-cache-control=public%2C%20max-age%3D86400&response-expires=Fri%2C%2024%20Feb%202017%2001%3A49%3A19%20GMT&Signature=1NLDU2RMzqU7EBddHleRZ4nhdmk%3D&ts=1487840692756

Rendering the objects from within the block is fine:

preview.0.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAITZA7W7GF2PHDUIA&Expires=1487927771&response-cache-control=public%2C%20max-age%3D86400&response-expires=Fri%2C%2024%20Feb%202017%2009%3A16%3A11%20GMT&Signature=0SnX6wIxED5jGfxj8gDbHCPHkCM%3D&ts=1487841371270

Anyone else running into this issue, who have a workaround (without having to explode all my blocks in my model)?

gallery.0.jpg

gallery.1.jpg