Mini CNC Milling Machine

endlasuresh

I am looking to build a mini CNC mill and has been looking in CNC zone forums from long time. They have given some suggestions, but still want some machining feedback.

There are so many files on the Grab cad that also didn't getting in mind.

We have machinery parts or can be done from local engg shops so it is easier to get all the items except electronic parts.

I just need a rough diagram to know the sizes, etc.

I am looking to modify this machine to fit my needs. https://grabcad.com/library/cnc-milling-machine--3

Any suggestions to me, but it shows for wood.

P.s I am looking to draw this machine in Solidworks that is the reason for posting.

Shift, All the previous components were made that got help from you.

I have downloaded the files from Wade O design, but I can't find the sizes as the file was stp. Can you let me know how to get those measurements in Solidworks as I have that one.

Thanks again.

step files contain geometric data and some versions(that SW can't handle i believe) also contain tolerance info. You should be able to open and at the very least measure the file. If you are asking me what the size should be, i have no way to know that.

Thanks Matt.

So Step files needed fusion 360? Since there are no measurements and shows the diagrams are imported in solidworks.

I just need to know how these stp files can be opened?