change attribute in multiple drawings via excel or something other program

johan

Hello!

I have a question like this before but after some answer and help i couldnt make it.

I have googled for like 15 hours overall and this is my last way out

What i need is to extract data of mutable drawings and change for example the description in the "title block". Not the same description for every drawing, thats why I need it to be in excel.

"extract data" is good to get information out. BUT i cant get it into the drawings again...

I have tried the LISP "Batch Attribute Editor" but the problem is that one change is for all drawing. I want it to be customsable.

Maybe there is an program by it owns that can do this changes?

Please help me, and see attached for an example. thats the attributes i want to change.

BR Johan

The following should perform as you require, providing the input data is in the expected format: Update Titleblock Attributes.

To update multiple drawings, simply run the above with a Script - for this you could use ScriptPro or my Script Writer program.

Hello,

I dont really know how to script. I ha ve tried that lips before "updatetitleblock"

Havnt got it to work. Is it possible to make an good CSV. file from "extract data" and upload it?

Please try and see if you can change the drawing no (or something else) with your tricks. Via excel?

See attached. And the red text is what i want to be able to change for example :)

And thanks so much for your answer!

/Johan

373KT221.DWG

373KT222.DWG

373KT224.DWG

373KT230.DWG

373V044.DWG