Batting disappears after having Acad opened for a few min.

So i was drawing plans and decided to use the batting linetype for the insulation.

i decided to stop for the day, saved the whole thing, then opened it the other day.

When i opened it the batting was still there (all in the correct linetype scale) but after working in the file for a while the batting was gone and replaced by a regular line.

I tried the MSLTSCALE, LTSCALE and all those other commands but it doenst change the line into batting...

I'm working on a 2014 Autocad student version.

Anyone who knows what to do? :(

Well, something changed. It just didn't vanish on it's own.

That linetype references the shape file named "ltypeshp.shx". Check your textstyles and make sure none of them are *trying* to use this file as a font (fonts and shapes share the file extension .SHX).

Otherwise, temporarily go with LTSCALE = 1, MSLTSCALE = 0 as a test for that.

Post the drawing if you don't get anywhere.

Tried setting the MSLTSCALE back to 0, and the first time i used 'REGENALL' it brought back some of the batting.

So i did the same commands again and it brought back all the batting.. Odd, anyway thanks for replying, helped me out :)

Thanks!

Tried setting the MSLTSCALE back to 0, and the first time i used 'REGENALL' it brought back some of the batting.

So i did the same commands again and it brought back all the batting.. Odd, anyway thanks for replying, helped me out :)

Thanks!

That then, points to a video processor that is too small.