is there a way to plot multiple pages from one layout

ittayd

I have a model with many items, each needs to be plotted from several views. One option is to create a layout per view, which means a lot of layouts to manage.

Is there another way? Where I can create a layout with several views so that plotting it will create multiple pages?

First, you should specify in your profile what CAD software you use to allow us to provide a dedicated answer.

If is about AutoCAD, one solution is to define views for each sheet from that layout page and after build a script to plot them at once.

You can have as many titleblocks in one layout as you want and yes you can plot them all in one go via lisp. But I would not go down this path better to have 1 layout 1 sheet.

I have a model with many items, each needs to be plotted from several views. One option is to create a layout per view, which means a lot of layouts to manage.

Managing layouts is quite easy and a skill you should have.