• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stef_r

• ReMark

• Dadgad

• JD Mather

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also want to shorten my bracket by 2mm...

..Is this easy to do or not???

Yeah, Move > Faces as mentioned above, or you can just CTRL-Click on the face (Subobject Selection) and use the grip.

(I couldn't help taking a little jab at Viewbase as I'm using 2011 at the moment :lol: )

Yeah, Move > Faces as mentioned above, or you can just CTRL-Click on the face (Subobject Selection) and use the grip.

(I couldn't help taking a little jab at Viewbase as I'm using 2011 at the moment :lol: )

And it seems SO easy... :D And it properbly is too.

I will look into it later this morning but thank you very much for all of your great video's!!!

And it seems SO easy... :D And it properbly is too.

I will look into it later this morning but thank you very much for all of your great video's!!!

You can find the SUBOBJECT SELECTION options in your right click shortcuts menu.

If you select FACE, then hold down your CTRL key while clicking inside the face you want to move the grip will appear.

You can release the CTRL key once it appears, click on it, then move it however far you want, either by dragging it

or by direct distance entry.

I had never used that myself, and I like it much more than using the SOLID EDITING toolbar. :beer:

You can also do it with PRESSPULL, which is probably easier still.

Edited by Dadgad