Cannot Print Colour, Crunched up Text, Restricted Print Field

D1-Xen

I am attempting to do a preview print test of my AutoCAD drawing which I have made: SOLA4012 Pluto205.dwg

1. I cannot seems to print it in colour. Can someone tell me what I am missing?

2. My printing into PDF seems to be restricted by the dashed lines. How can I remove or expand this area?

3.The texts are also very crunched up and not as clear as AutoCAD. I am using the: DWG to PDF.PC3 setting > Paper Size ISO A4.

How can I fix these output issuses?

Many thanks!

On the dialog box of PRINT command, in bottom-right corner there is a rounded button with an arrow – press that to have access to other options. Under Plot Style Table pop-up list you will find many predefined rules for printing – choose None if want to print preserving colors.

On the dialog box of PRINT command, in bottom-right corner there is a rounded button with an arrow – press that to have access to other options. Under Plot Style Table pop-up list you will find many predefined rules for printing – choose None if want to print preserving colors.

Ok, I got it to print out with the colours. But I am still stuck at the print view window. It is not showing my whole picture. How do I enlarge this or remove this print view limitation?

Original Drawing Capture.jpg

PDF output: The details are chopped off... :cry: Capture.jpg

Please take care that in Paper Space you have a dotted rectangle that mark the printable area. So, if you are using Layout option, then adjust the size and location of your viewport to don't exceed that area.

The dotted lines show the margins set by your printer. To change them, go into the printer Properties (button next to where you select the printer) and change the margins.