Tapatalk

dirkvandonkelaar

your post got me thinking ... I know, I know ..... what happens if someone reports your post? do you get the report, and if so do you have to go all fight club on yourself?

Nah, I get out the salmon and get to whack SLW over the head :twisted:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee Roy

• dirkvandonkelaar

• CADTutor

• SLW210

OK, Tapatalk is now implemented at CADTutor. :)

Thanks :P now I just need to remember my password to log into the forum on the app lol

Yes, I disabled the Tapatalk signature. I just don't think it's necessary but let me know if there's something I've missed.

Figured as much. Don't mind at all, was just an observation.

In the other thread, when I tried to upload my screenshot to the forum, it said "not allowed" and forced me to upload it to Tapatalk server. Is this correct?

I've "walked" a bit through the forum and noticed the codes are shown as plain text.

Except that, it looks good to me

I've "walked" a bit through the forum and noticed the codes are shown as plain text.

Except that, it looks good to me

Some smilies and code tags don't work 100%. I've not found the rhyme or reason for this yet. It happens on all my forums on my phone/kindle at some point.

In the other thread, when I tried to upload my screenshot to the forum, it said "not allowed" and forced me to upload it to Tapatalk server. Is this correct?

Well I left that set to the default, which is to upload to their server. I'm not sure what benefit this has and maybe I should change that. What are the pros and cons?

Well I left that set to the default, which is to upload to their server. I'm not sure what benefit this has and maybe I should change that. What are the pros and cons?

I'm not sure about others, but my firewalls at both work and home don't allow me to view pictures posted to Tapatalk servers (I just now need to specify cadtutor.net in my "safe sites" at home, work is SOL). It may be a moot point on this forum though, as most pictures that would be posted are probably renders (or computer generated) and coming from a computer, not a mobile device. The only reason I noticed was because I was posting that screenshot, otherwise I'd have probably never come across it.