3D Steel add-in recommendation

guitarguy1685

Can you recommend some 3D Steel add-ins for ACAD 2017? I found this on the app store but there is no Demo version

https://apps.autodesk.com/ACD/en/Detail/Index?id=6465584915547205729&appLang=en&os=Win32_64

Also i need to buy the AISC and DIN version for different steel. From the gif they have it looks like I can insert a shape on a line which is what I would need.

Have you come across anything that might be similar or better? Free or Paid it doesn't matter.

• 8 months later...
Does that run on 2018 bricscad?

Are you asking about SteelPlus or Al's Steel Mill? I believe when I checked a while back, Al's Steel Mill wasn't working correctly according to some on the BricsCAD Forum, there are so many version out there it's hard to say which versions they tried. You will need to contact SoftDraft to see if they have any for BricsCAD or if their AutoCAD versions work on it.