ask for help

blazejko10

hello guys I have to do some work to school which I must to explain working of screw. Our proffesor told uz that it can be some video or simulation animation where he will see axiom of inclined plane, so I need to explain how it is possible that we can fixed together some things to people who dont understand that. So my question . Is somebody so good that he could make that ? cause in my opinio it is a really hard job but maybe for somebody it can be really easy. thanks for some help

.... So my question. Is somebody so good that he could make that ? ...

A. Yes I can!

Q. Can you attach your attempt here?

hello guys I have to do some work to school which I must to explain working of screw. Our proffesor told uz that it can be some video or simulation animation where he will see axiom of inclined plane, so I need to explain how it is possible that we can fixed together some things to people who dont understand that. So my question . Is somebody so good that he could make that ? cause in my opinio it is a really hard job but maybe for somebody it can be really easy. thanks for some help

who is uz? maybe he/she can help you.

Most phones have the ability to shoot a short video of screw being used.

I think the media have a lot videos of this from filming government officials

No I cant attach my attempt cause I am only begginer in Catia or CAD and this is the task for experienced users so I am asking for help of people who are really good at this cause I dont know anybody yet who can make that.

A. Yes I can!

Q. Can you attach your attempt here?

No I cant attach my attempt cause I am only begginer in Catia or CAD and this is the task for experienced users so I am asking for help of people who are really good at this cause I dont know anybody yet who can make that.

It sounds like you want someone to do this assignment for you. Is that what you're asking? :unsure:

oh yeah you are right I am looking for somebody who can do this cause I am only a begginer in Catia and CAD and this subject is really hard cause our Proffesor is so good in his domain and he gave uz this work who cant do anybody of us with our skiils from our previous studium

...our Professor is so good in his domain...

Why did your professor give an assignment to beginners that only experienced users can complete?

That doesn't sound like a "good" professor to me?

I think you must have missed some classes or leaving out other important information.

Why did your professor give an assignment to beginners that only experienced users can complete?

That doesn't sound like a "good" professor to me?

I think you must have missed some classes or leaving out other important information.

trust me please that I didnt missed any classes or left out some informations. It is a very hard subject and with this simlation we can get the mark more easy, and he is very good but have a very high requirements. So if it is easy for you than you can help me if you want

I'm sure someone here can show you how to do it but don't expect anyone to actually do your assignment for you. That's not going to happen. YOU are the student....not us. Just so I'm clear, you are being asked to draw a helical screw in 3D and complete an animation. Is that correct?

Z

I'm sure someone here can show you how to do it but don't expect anyone to actually do your assignment for you. That's not going to happen. YOU are the student....not us. Just so I'm clear, you are being asked to draw a helical screw in 3D and complete an animation. Is that correct?

Z

I need to explain the axiom of how helical screw works , and we need to use that screw is inclined plane and how is possible that it works

Google "inclined plane wrapped into screw" for some great images as a start. This is not a task for a newbie to animate with CAD so you might consider making a video of a triangular piece of paper being wrapped around a pencil. From what you stated it doesn't appear that using CAD is a requirement.

Google "inclined plane wrapped into screw" for some great images as a start. This is not a task for a newbie to animate with CAD so you might consider making a video of a triangular piece of paper being wrapped around a pencil. From what you stated it doesn't appear that using CAD is a requirement.

oh yeah man I found that video yesterday and then I knew it must be the way for me :)