• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CADTutor

• Lee Mac

• lpseifert

• tzframpton

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Videos are awesome, David. I have Camtasia, wonder if I could get in on producing videos for general AutoCAD tutorials, as well as AutoCAD MEP stuff?? :oops:

Sure. I'm using Camtasia too - really like it but still learning. I'm happy to host any tutorials you create. If you do, I can let you have the settings etc. so that they all look consistent.

Sure. I'm using Camtasia too - really like it but still learning. I'm happy to host any tutorials you create. If you do, I can let you have the settings etc. so that they all look consistent.

I also have Camtasia :)

So far so good. I agree however about the pacing. If it could be a tad quicker that would be a big plus.

I do have a suggestion for a tutorial and it is about a subject that comes up quite often: setting up a metric drawing. It seems even those CAD users from countries that use metric as the defacto standard there is a lot of confusion. I see this as maybe even being a multi-part video.

Like I said...just a suggestion.

I think that overall the videos will be a welcomed addition to the CADTutor website and a feature that will be accessed often. Nice work.

Cool, PM me the settings and I will save them. Before I dive into it I'll get with you first to coordinate what I cover in AutoCAD/AMEP and how to "teach" it in the video.

Hi David,

Just a quick point- I'm not sure about 2010 Mechanical but certainly 2009 Mechanical doesn't feature the ribbon (the only vertical that doesn't in '09 as far as I'm aware?). You might want to mention this at the start? (I'm not even sure if you do or not as I can't up the volume here).

Gary

Just been browsing the AutoCAD Intermediate 2D Concepts from Apex...

I've gotta say, they are a great addition to the site - very well explained and very clear. I still think they are also a bit slow at times - but again, I think thats me. o:)